11Join us on the 24th May – LEARN HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN EXPAT
June 11th, 2019 | 6:30pm
I would like to invite you to an exclusive boardroom workshop, Tuesday 11th June covering purchasing and financing property in Australia.
We will go through important issues when buying a property as well as changes in rules and legislation that may affect your existing property investments such as capital gains and lending rules.
What you’ll learn
- negative gearing
- how to shield yourself from Capital Gains Tax in the future
- market update on the Australian economy
- How to navigate the difficult Bank lending environment
- how to find the right property in the right location for the right price
- how to buy a brand new investment property with very little down payment
- location, location, location
- winning strategies to build your own property portfolio
- how to legally reduce your Australian tax liability
Who should attend this Seminar?
This seminar is suitable for anybody starting out investing in Australian property or those investors looking to continue to accumulate and expand their property portfolios.
Date: 11th June 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Level 30, 201 Elizabeth St, Sydney, 2000
(meet in the Lobby, near the reception desk)
Register for this seminar by clicking on the link below or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .