Capital Gains Tax & the new changes for Non-Residents – Maximise the benefits of being an Expat
Sept 7th, 2017 | 6:30pm
Our team is hosting a boardroom event covering the recent changes in Capital Gains Tax and how it may affect your Principal place of Residence. You will discover how to invest in the Right property whilst living in Singapore or offshore whilst maximising the benefits of being an Expat.
We’ll be covering key strategies to reduce your tax liability in Australia, shield yourself from CGT in the future, important changes in Australia’s lending policies for expats, as well as a repatriation checklist for key steps to take before you return.
What you’ll learn
– Latest Capital Gain Changes affecting Expats and “principal place of residence”
– The key ingredients to finding the right investment property
– lending with the new changes
– Winning strategies to build your own property portfolio
– How to buy a brand new investment property with very little or no down payment
– Location, location! The key areas to invest in for 2017
Who should attend this Seminar?
This seminar is suitable for anybody starting out investing in Australian property or those investors looking to continue to accumulate and expand their property portfolios.
When Thursday 7th September, 2017
Time 6:30pm – 8:30pm (start at 7pm)
Location One Shenton, 1 Shenton Way, Singapore 068803
(Meet at the lobby)
Food and fine wines will be provided
Please RSVP by return email to email@example.com or +65 8338 9933.
Seats are strictly limited so please ensure you reserve your place quickly. Please let us know if you’d like to bring along your partner or a colleague.
I look forward to hearing from you and do hope you can join us at this event.
Dr Andrew Unterweger MB.BS, CFP®, Dip FNS, Dip FP, FPA, SMSF, AFA, MFAA, LREA